20111010

my mother just drew me a map to the restaurant i'll be having dinner with her and my godmother and godsister at tomorrow



Buyan
Russian Haute Cuisine & Caviar Bar

interesting.

just as post-promos has been. some things i have done since wednesday 3pm:

- spend an excessive amount of time in bed
- mope
- xlb + catch up session with harris in town which had become ~otherworldly~ to me
- have a seafood and grilled beef dinner in the midst of a ghost town industrial area
- dig out my long neglected blackbird fly + colorsplash flash
- find out my mother was a lot more like i am now than she'd wanted me to know
- attend a party completely sober, 'officially meet' a ton of people whose names and faces i'd already known for the longest time (and i'm pretty sure it worked both ways)
- find out a lot more about people i don't know than i would care to
- chill with a group of people and a guitar in the middle of the night (the best)
- get a new battery for my canon a-1, receive a compliment for still going film in this day
- play l4d2 and counter strike for the first time in my life and lose really badly
- lose really badly at pool even though i wasn't playing for the first time in my life
- discuss 'business' over beers at the coffee shop with andre and faheem like typical coffee shop uncles
- grab this from my brother's bookshelf:

- get yelled at up close by kbp (everything once i suppose)
- buy a bill russell style capo

- spend twice as much money as i did throughout two weeks of exams

on my way to get the capo.. tapping out of city hall station alone in my school uniform. reminded me of myself in my lower sec days, coming out to these places to adventure whenever i felt like after school, alone or alongside, wandering along the malls and down the river. how else do you think i was so sure walking down clarke quay would eventually lead us to the esplanade. i discovered all these things myself, i remember, maybe it's time i did that again with some place new.

No comments:

Post a Comment