20111109












taken with my barbie camera haha

edmund: "is that a real camera?"
colleen: "uh... no."
edmund: *fiddles with camera, releases shutter*
*click*
colleen: "IT'S A REAL CAMERA"



also, i got a yashica t5 today (also known as the yashica t4super, basically the same as the cult yashica t4 only weatherproof and with a superscope.)

i'm not very good at explaining what the superscope is, but basically it makes this camera perfect for street photography

i was set on a yashica t4 after doing some research for a trusty point-and-shoot film camera i could bring around with me everywhere (not something that my a-1 is very convenient for), but now i have that along with additional features that make it.. perfect. i'm so happy.

fortunately for me the seller was very nice and sold it to me at a 16.67% discount upon finding that i am a student.



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment