20100921

couldn't sleep last night and it got me thinking about time.. you know, it's absurd that there's only one mode of measurement when it comes to time. how then can you explain this: that this year has sped past me so fast to bring me to this point thirty-four days before my 'o' levels begin without me even realizing it but february, when he told me he loved me, feels like ten forevers ago. how can time be so fast yet so slow... simultaneously? it is really not the same. there are so many different ways to look at time; time in terms of your relationships with people, time in terms of the academic year, time in terms of your emotions, time in terms of your personal growth... and the strangest bit is that it's all happening concurrently.

i guess this only shows that i should sleep more and think less

No comments:

Post a Comment