20100815

just spent the past hour or so on a really amazing photography blog. makes me want to drop the world i carry on my shoulders and go out with just my camera and shoot and shoot and shoot. i don't even remember how i stumbled across lomography (and eventually film photography) but i remember i was in secondary one and my first lomography camera was the colorsplash camera. i've learnt a lot more since. i am currently looking to own a proper film camera (i've been using a loaned slr)

i used to think that my passion lay in music and i'd never want to do anything else but over the years i've realised that music doesn't come to me quite as naturally as photography does. just the way my brother writes songs just because, i shoot roll after roll of photographs. just because. it's just how we roll. i don't wait for special occassions or posed smiles to shoot. i want to have my camera with me all the time. i want to capture day-to-day life as it is, try to make sense of it, make beauty out of it the way some photographers can make ordinary things seem beautiful.

don't know why i am thinking so much. i must be going mad from the 'o' level stress or rather how-the-fuck-am-i-getting-into-acjc-at-this-rate stress

i hope you enjoy this as much as i did:
http://thehymnforthecigarettes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment